The Chamber is a private network of companies and business professionals with an interest in trade and investment between the UK and Denmark in either direction fostered through network connections.
The Chamber’s 3 key offerings include:
1-2-1 connections to the near and extended networks, e.g. door openings, knowhow, access to resources and best practices.
The network is international with main focus on the axis Denmark-UK in either direction. We recognise Denmark is central to the Nordic Countries and UK/London globally. Thus we offer connections further afield via where we have the network – please ask if beyond the immediate membership list.
We are always open to meet and talk to you and colleagues to explore this in detail.
The chamber offer your company a profiling/marketing platform including:
- Success stories
- Events organised by you open for others
- Vacancies. You can enter these directly at the following link and we will spread the word http://ducc.co.uk/vacancies/submit
- New developments
- Special offers
Through industry specific events, job function events or business social events the Chamber offers platforms for meeting business professionals in a convivial atmosphere.
The Chamber organises approx. 20-30 events per year and they include:
- 10-15 theme/industry/cross functional specific events.
- 3 major business-social events, e.g. The Annual Gala Dinner, The Summer Reception and The Chamber Christmas lunch.
- 10 Nordic Drinks with the Norwegian and Finnish Chambers of Commerce. A good network I believe for you too. These are meant as informal business network gatherings with no pushy sales pitches, but a place first time networkers as much as seasoned networkers can feel comfortable.
There are events for all members, but not all events may be of relevance as some are industry specific. Events are very much member driven, to secure relevance. Can your company take a lead on an area of interest to you?