Digital Ship Maritime CIO Forum Rotterdam
TOP SPEAKER LINE-UP ANNOUNCED FOR MARITIME CIO FORUM ROTTERDAM ON 26 SEPTEMBER
Shipping is waking up to a new age where digitalisation is re-shaping the world and creating increased opportunity for development and innovation. Revolutionary concepts plus the evolution and advancement of existing platforms are providing unparalleled growth opportunities for shipping and related transport and supply chain infrastructure. But achieving digital success requires knowledge and understanding, and an ability to drive your company's digital thinking and transformation rather than be driven by it.
Digital Ship's 4th Annual Maritime CIO Forum Rotterdam will investigate how we can harness all these opportunities and will debate which are going to stick and really make a difference. We will ask how can we identify the real digital legacy in front of us and truly re-define digitalisation in maritime and transport.
Confirmed Speakers and Panellists include:
- Sibrand Hassing, Co-President, Royal Association of Netherlands Shipowners (KVNR) and Director Fleet Operations Europe, Holland America Group
- Inge André Sandvik, Chief Digital Officer, Wilh.Wilhelmsen Holding
- Captain Herbert Soanes, Chief Commercial Officer - Europe and Americas, Misuga Kaiun Holland
- Alexander Duisberg, Partner, Bird & Bird
- Sue Terpilowski, Managing Director, Image Line; President, WISTA UK and Chair, CILT Ports, Maritime &
- Paul Frank, Chief Operating Officer, Marlink
- Jose Milhazes, Global Manager - Business Application Manager & Ship Owner Business Process Manager, Stolt-Nielsen Limited
- Aljosja Beije, Co-Owner and Managing Consultant, BeScope
- Dion Kotteman, C-Level IT and Strategy Advice, Kotteman BV
- Mare Straetmans, Managing Director, PortXL
- Kyle Hurst, Director Maritime Business, Iridium Communications
- Jon Harrison, VP Global SatCom Group, Intellian
- Barbara Bersani, Head of Sales EMEA, Marlink
- Torbjörn Johnsson, Sales Manager, Telenor Satellite
- Andrew Faiola, Director, Mobility Solutions, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, Intelsat
- Nick Lambert, Maritime Domain Expert, NLA Ltd
- Peter Sand, Chief Shipping Analyst, BIMCO
- Stuart Castell, Director, AST
- Mikael Lind, Manager Transport, RISE VIktoria
- Rob O’Dwyer, Editor, Digital Ship
- Paul Smulders, CEO, Radio Holland Group
- Benjamin Vernooij, IOT & Embedded Computing EMEA, Dell EMC
- Nick Burrett, Regional Sales Director, Maritime, Northern Europe, SES Networks
- Michiel Meijer, Senior Director Market Management, Inmarsat Maritime
- Sanne de Vleeschhouwer, Innovation Manager, Netherlands Maritime Technology
- Sjoerd Notting, Lecturer Applied Nautical Sciences, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS)
- Piera di Vito, Project Manager, ESA (European Space Agency)
ABOUT DIGITAL SHIP
For 17 years Digital Ship magazine has provided the digital community of the world's maritime industry with the latest news and developments, including satellite communications, software, navigation, vessel efficiency, cyber security, big data and analytics, to help keep shipping operating with maximum safety, efficiency and crew comfort.
Cathy Hodge, Event Director, Digital Ship
Digital ship is a valued member of the Chamber. Visit their member profile for more information.
Terms, Conditions & Cancellation Policy
Subject to terms & conditions.