First speakers announced for Vessel Performance Optimisation Forum Copenhagen on 15 November.
From the producers of Digital Ship comes an exciting new platform for ship operators, owners and managers to meet and discuss how the industry can improve operational efficiency.
Increased pressure on industry to both reduce costs and evaluate performance, has resulted in greater focus on improving the technical and operational efficiency of vessels. Rising bunker fuel costs and environmental concerns have elevated this drive towards efficient fleet optimisation even further. The VPO Copenhagen Forum will focus on a tactical approach to vessel performance – with practical discussion, and an overall holistic approach to ship operations. We will look at the future of integrated whole ship operations, and consider the impact of ship efficiency on ship shore operations.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jakob Buus Petersen, Co-Founder and Director, Vessel Performance Solutions
- Jenny Braat, Managing Director, Danish Maritime
- Jesper S. Jensen, Head of Technical Division, TORM
- Dr. Ando Hideyuki, Senior General Manager, Monohakobi Technology Institute, NYK Line
- Jeppe Skovbakke Juhl, Senior Marine Technical Officer, BIMCO
- Mogens Schrøder Bech, Director, Maritime R&D, Danish Maritime Authority
- Kjartan Ross, Head of Retrofit & Upgrade, Propeller & Aft Ship, MAN Diesel & Turbo, Chairman Steering Committee, BlueINNOship, Chairman Steering Committee Green Ship of the Future
- Helge Bartels, Managing Director, E.R. Schiffahrt
- Sverre Patursson Vange, Head of Performance Management, J. Lauritzen A/S
- Ben van Scherpenzeel, Director Nautical Developments, Policy and Plans, Port of Rotterdam, project leader International Harbour Masters’ Association, European Harbour Masters’ Committee.
- Tom Erling Hansen, VP Sales North Europe, Marlink – Maritime
- Erik van Ballegooijen, Technical Consultant Hydrodynamics, R&D Team Coordinator, VAF Instruments
- Jörn Springer, Senior Director Fleet Support Center, Hapag-Lloyd
Through 2 clearly defined plenary sessions, interactive roundtable discussion groups, and informative question and answer panel sessions, we will focus on practical methods and will bring together representatives to discuss the barriers in the industry that are hindering operational excellence.
Please see https://www.copenhagen.vpoglobal.com for more details
ABOUT DIGITAL SHIP
For 17 years, Digital Ship magazine has provided the digital community of the world's maritime industry with the latest news and developments, including satellite communications, software, navigation, vessel efficiency, cyber security, big data and analytics, to help keep shipping operating with maximum safety, efficiency and crew comfort.
Cathy Hodge, Event Director, Digital Ship
+ 44 7956 965 857 |email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.thedigitalship.com
Terms, Conditions & Cancellation Policy
Subject to terms & conditions.