Zendesk is hiring
Zendesk is seeking an Associate Manager of Social Media in our key EMEA region to support our day-to-day global social media marketing efforts.
Working closely with our North America-based social media team, this role will help us provide 24-hour social media engagement to our growing global following. Social media management at Zendesk requires creativity, flexibility, diplomacy, superb writing skills, master multitasking skills, great attention to detail, and a keen sense of humour. Our ideal candidate will have professional experience creating and promoting content for all major social channels.
As our key EMEA-based social media team player, knowledge of regional social media influencers related to our brand’s operations is an asset. A solid understanding of social media metrics and analytics is especially important.
What you’ll do every day:
- Support and help drive the company’s global organic social media strategy
- Work closely with fellow social media team members, marketers, and other teams throughout the company to promote our content and brand
- Engage directly with customers, influencers, and the broader community as one of Zendesk’s emissaries on social channels, acting as a helpful resource, being a voice of encouragement, and ensuring a positive interaction
- Support the development and execution of social media campaigns
- Help increase engagement and increase followers across all social media channels
- Track, measure, and analyse how social content and campaigns are performing; and regularly update colleagues and management
- Support the product and PR teams for crisis and response management
What you’ll bring to the role:
- A passion for social media (especially Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram)
- An understanding of what works on each channel and how to best represent Zendesk on each while staying true to our brand
- A track record of successfully executing social media initiatives that drive sharing and engagement
- Excellent written and editorial skills and experience writing for external corporate communications channels
- Experience with social media for technology companies and/or B2B brands is highly desired
- Knowledge of Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Simply Measured, and/or other social media monitoring and analytic tools
- Experience measuring, analysing, and presenting the results of social media campaigns: what worked, what didn’t, and what to change next time
- Great people skills: experience working with various cross-functional groups (internal and external)
- A thick skin: willingness to absorb and act on input from all levels to improve the output and get better results
- 5+ years of professional experience, with 2+ years experience specifically in social media marketing
- B.A./B.S. degree
- Fluency in German, French, Spanish, and/or Portuguese would be helpful, although is not required
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
LEGO is hiring
We're HIRING! The LEGO Social Media & YouTube team has 4 brand new positions open in London for people with expert YouTube skills. Feel free to share!
Channel Developer https://lnkd.in/dxqZ5cx
Influencer Manager https://lnkd.in/dzRp44A
Audience Manager: https://lnkd.in/dgTY96q
Video Editor: https://lnkd.in/dZb4sqs
Do you have a digital media & marketing background? Would people call you a YouTube expert? Would you love to be a part of our Social Media team, driving the conversations around kids’ creativity, imagination and maintain their interest in the LEGO brand?
We are creating a specialist team dedicated to the immense growth of our YouTube channel. This newly created role will be part of a “lab” set-up, to run test-and-learn initiatives producing exciting content for children that can be executed in real time and scaled globally.
Your specific tasks include:
• Being responsible for multiple YouTube channel developments, and to create a channel plan based on defined audience insights
• Being the channel owner from concept, right through to execution, developing new ideas, mechanics, formats and identities for channels. Bringing innovation and new ways of approaching our core audience
• Being knowledgeable and savvy in video production process for YouTube, input into development of content that has both local and global potential
• Pitching and developing stories and content that win strong reach, working with external partners to deliver content
• Ability to stay ahead and move with the platform, reacting to changes in new technologies and formats, using insights and tracking to report back on performance and test cases. Use engagement patterns and online behaviour as the starting point for content creation
• Excel at generating and delivering awesome creative ideas that kids everywhere will love
Challenges and Opportunities
You will be joining a fast-paced, creative environment that is ever-changing. To be successful you need to be willing to take an experimental approach and take risks to really learn and be able to provide expert solutions. A great opportunity for someone who want to be a part of our journey to build a global, cutting-edge content network from the ground up through marketing innovation. The successful candidate will be passionate about creating inspiring and exciting content for Kids that will catapult the LEGO brand into one of best content creators on YouTube! How cool is that?!
Do you have what it takes?
• A digital media and marketing experience with a background from having worked with global brands across multiple markets
• A true YouTube expert, with a deep and thorough understanding of the platform and how it works. You have a proven track record of having worked on, and created content for YouTube channels across multiple brands where you managed to grow online audiences
• An understanding of the production processes that is required to deliver cutting-edge content. Have you even come across creating kids’ content? That’s even better!
• A true project leader, who is always on-top of things, taking pride in delivering on time and getting stuff done
• Thrives in an agile, high pace environment, where you through your creativity and entrepreneurial spirit are willing to do some trial and error to come up with a winning concept
• BA Hons Degree in Media, Marketing, Film preferred but not essential
Bringing it to Life
“This is a truly unique opportunity to create and build a world class way of working and producing exciting content for children everywhere. The successful candidate will be passionate and specialize in the growth of a very important area and for a much loved brand” - Ambreena Budaly, Senior Social Media Manager
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.
For more information about the other positions, please click on attached LinkedIn links.
Danish Broadcasting looking for resourceful and energetic researcher
Are you bright, creative, and efficient with a flair for finding a good story?
Do you take an interest in current affairs, and find it easy talking with people?
Do you have some time on your hands, and would like to help create stories about the UK for Danish TV?
Then UK correspondent to Danish Broadcasting Corporation Kim Bildsoe Lassen would like to hear from you.
Send a brief introduction of yourself along with a CV to Kim Bildsoe Lassen.
*this is an ad hoc position, remunerated on an hourly basis*