Sticks 'N' Sushi is hiring
Sticks‘n’Sushi are looking for a talented and ambitious Recruitment and Training Manager to join the UK adventure, where you will support the success of the company through attracting, engaging, hiring and developing the stars of the future
What will you be doing?
- Developing and implementing a strategic recruitment, resourcing and succession plan delivering a pipeline of high calibre candidates
- Recommending and implementing strategies for continuous improvement so that Sticks ‘n’ Sushi UK attracts and retains the best talent.
- Develop the employee brand and ensure this is embedded throughout the recruitment, onboarding and training process
- Manage internal and external recruitment processes including screening, interviewing and succession planning
- Creating and delivering new training development workshops throughout the business.
Who are you?
Your approach to work is hands on and proactive and you enjoy getting involved in all aspects of what the role entails and you work well under pressure. Besides having a positive, bubbly and energetic attitude and a great sense of humour you are a great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and values that relate to a company employing almost 40 nationalities.
Experience from a similar position with a proven record of recruitment and training management, preferably from the hospitality industry, is a requirement.
What’s in it for you?
An exciting and challenging career in a company with big ambitions for growth. As one of the key persons in an unformal environment, you will play a central role in a very value and purpose driven organisation.
We offer an industry leading salary package, pension scheme, health cover, various company discounts, cycle to work scheme and additional benefits.
23 years ago, Sticks’n’Sushi taught the Danes to eat sushi and five years ago the ambitions resulted in our first opening in Wimbledon. Today we operate five successful restaurants in London and the south east with more opening soon.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Apply here: https://uk.linkedin.com/jobs/view/442687543
Sticks 'N' Sushi is part of The Danish-UK Chamber of Commerce's Corporate Membership
LID publishing is looking for a new Publicist
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in an international publishing and communications agency for a publicist to play an important part in the PR and marketing function of the business. This exciting role will suit a client-facing self-starter who is brimming with ideas on how best to promote LID’s rapidly expanding network of authors and thought-leaders. Working directly with the communications team, the right candidate will have the opportunity to shape and deliver their PR strategy.
LID Publishing are seeking an adaptable and entrepreneurial individual, with strong communications PR credentials. Reporting directly to the Business Development Manager, this is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing company in the creative industry based in our central London headquarters.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/399357342/
LID Publishing is part of The Danish-UK Chamber of Commerce's Corporate Membership
DSV is looking for a new Project Manager
Join the DSV Solutions Project Management Team executing new business implementations and strategic business change.
- Implementing new business wins
- Manage strategic business change
- Leading project meetings internal and external
- Manage a project team of Work Stream Leaders
- Providing detailed updates to the Senior Management Team
- Project planning & effective use of project controlling documents
- Effective risk management
- Managing implementation budgets
- Presenting DSV solutions project methodology to customers
The Successful Applicant
- Prince2 Practitioner
- Proven track record of managing successful projects
- A good degree of computer literacy, competent user of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Attention to detail
- Good commercial sense
- Good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English is essential
- Logistics / warehouse operational experience with ideally a varied experience in logistics roles
- Awareness of TUPE law
- Awareness of relevant industry legislation
The place of work
The candidate will ideally be based at our Head Office in Raunds (Northamptonshire); however it is a national role so this can be flexible
- Project management using Prince2 methodology
- Managing projects in key sectors of the logistics industry
- At least 3-5 years in a warehousing logistics environment
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car & Fuel Card
Deadline: As soon as possible
DSV is part of the Chamber's Premier Membership - The Advisory Board
Impellity is looking for new consultants
Impellity Ltd’s Worldwide coverage is growing! We now cover over 25 markets with our services, product sales, languages spoken and consultants, but we want more. Our clients are demanding more; more markets covered and more languages spoken. When our clients ask we aim to fulfil.
We need ‘native speakers, boots on the ground’ Consultants.
To join our team, it is preferred that you have the following set-up, experience and skill sets.
You must be:
- An Independent/Freelance Consultant (be able to invoice your consultancy hours)
- A (preferred) +10 years experience in Sales, Business Development and Networking, both Domestic & International
- A native speaker in the market/country you wish to become a consulting partner of
- Fluent in Business English Our mantra is ‘Any product, any market, any where’ and if you think you are able to uphold that, then we want you!
Please make a point of contacting Stephen M. Priest, Sales Director and Country Manager, U.K. via email@example.comPlease visit www.impellity.com for information about our consultancy company and services.
1 Lombard Street looking for kitchen staff
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Chef De Partie to work in the most established and celebrated Restaurant, Bar, Brasserie in the City of London.
Our Chef De Partie needs to be focused as well as thrive working in a fast-paced environment. It is essential that the candidate has minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar high volume, fine dining establishment.
Chef De Partie needs to be available to work Monday to Friday, with occasional weekends. Loyalty and hard-work will be rewarded.
Please email Jacob on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ole & Steen: Head of Administration
“Arguably The Best Scandi Bakery In Town” Time Out (April 17)
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic Head of Administration to support the roll – out of our stylish Artisan Bakery and Café brand in London. As Head of Administration, you will be responsible for operations administration support for our Bakery/cafés and our Director of Operations.
We have been Denmark’s favourite bakery for over 20 years, serving delicious breads, pastries and cakes made by hand, single estate coffee, great breakfasts, premium salads, Danish open faced sandwiches and freshly made baguettes. We recently opened our Flagship Bakery in Piccadilly Circus to huge acclaim and our second new bakery in Richmond with more to follow in London throughout 2017 and beyond.
- Owner of all admin tasks in order for Head of UK to focus on commercial activities
- Acting as point of contact on book keeping related questions (link between DK back office and UK business)
- Assisting in ensuring efficient month end closing routines
- Stock taking
- Approval of invoices
- Booking of payroll
- Ensure efficient routines for contract management (onboarding of employees)
- Ensure link between operational management of labour and book keeping (pension, holiday pay etc.)
- Driving processes around compliance projects - Health and Safety and UK Anti Bribery Act
- Experienced in finance administration & book keeping – broad experience is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in payroll and contract management
- Proactive. Thinking outside of the box comes naturally to you and you are solutions focussed
- A go-getter. Getting things done and making life easier for others is your default setting
- Ownership. You are happy to make changes to improve our current tools and processes
- Attention to detail. You see everything before anyone else does, striving for perfection every time
- Confident. Sitting in on investor meetings or providing feedback upwards will not phase you
- Fourth.You are confident with use of the system on HR, Rota’s and Payroll
- Ambitious.Our employees are the heart of the business. We believe you have unlimited potential
- Love eating cake!
- Enjoy Ole & Steen meals on us + other benefits.
- We love to celebrate & have regular parties
- 50% discount on the majority of our products
- Lots of learning opportunities
- To be part of a team that has fun every day
- Genuine development and progression opportunities in a growing brand
You can also find out a bit more about us on our Instagram page by searching for oleandsteenuk as well as on twitter using the same handle.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your CV. We can’t wait to meet you.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Apply: Please e-mail your application in English and a CV with photo to email@example.com with the subject title "Head of Administration"
Editor: Ole & Steen is part of The Danish-UK Chamber of Commerce's Membership
SAS: Senior Digital Marketing Manager – International
ARE YOU A TRAVELER?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – International
Do you have strong digital marketing capabilities across programmatic, search and social media?
Would you like to apply these skills to global markets outside the Nordics, such as US, Japan, China, UK and Germany?
If you have these specific skills, we have a unique opportunity for you to join us and be a member of our International marketing team, as Senior Digital Marketing Manager – International, reporting to the Head of International Marketing, based at our London office close to Heathrow Airport.
The International Marketing team is located in key locations across the world, and is responsible for encouraging travellers to book and fly with SAS from all global markets outside of the Nordics (such as US, Germany, UK, China, Japan) to Scandinavia and via Scandinavia to the rest of Europe.
You will be the digital- lead in the international team, and in liaison with our media agencies, and other digital teams in SAS; plan, implement, attribute and steer the optimum media plans and projects in the international markets to reach our key objectives, such as increasing relevant traffic, revenues and return-on-investment from our media spend. Using both current and new techniques in digital marketing, you will have the mandate to mould how we can in the optimum and most cost-effective way, reach out to both current and potential new customers in the international markets, such as through paid search marketing, dynamic banner advertising, social media advertising, or e-mail communication.
Key responsibilities include:
• Establish the digital media strategy for International (INT’L) markets
• Plan and implement a plan to increase sales and % of sales through our own websites
• Plan and book all digital media for INT’L – paid search, programmatic, social.
• Work closely with our media buyers to optimize the digital Plans across INT’L
• Work closely with advertising agencies to establish effective messaging and artwork in INT’L
• Plan and create relevant campaigns with the major Nordic Tourist Offices in INT’L
• Implement relevant new digital media techniques which can increase traffic to the INT’L sites
• Track and attribute digital media performance, follow-up and adjust plans based on incremental return (ROMI)
• Work with our Central digital marketing teams to roll-out key digital projects in INT’L
• With central teams, ensuring successful implementation of omni-channel communication/personalization in INT’L
Required skills and experience:
• Digital marketing/media experience (agency and/or client-side) is compulsory
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Digital media planning and buying
• Paid Search, Programmatic and Social media advertising
• Digital attribution/ROMI, accreditation of media
• Digital campaign management
• Digital analytical tools and multivariate- testing experience
• Training in digital marketing (such as certifications)
• Proven good planning and organizational skills
• Result- oriented with good commercial and strategic capability
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Good presentation & copywriting skills
• Good analytical capability
• Strong ability to communicate and interact with different teams and cultures
• English - fluent both written and spoken
• Microsoft Office, and in particular Excel and Powerpoint to a good standard
The position is full-time and will be located in London, Copenhagen, Stockholm or Oslo, dependent on the successful candidate. You will be employed locally in the country dependant on where you will be based. Key projects will involve cooperation with US, Asia and European teams, plus our Scandinavian offices, and marketing agencies, thus business travel is expected, where essential.
Please note the required skills and experience before considering applying for this specific digital marketing role.
We welcome your application.
Editor: SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) is part of The Danish-UK Chamber of Commerce's Premier Membership - The Advisory Board
Pointvoucher: Marketing/sales intern - London
We are looking for a Marketing/sales intern to join our central London office team.
Its a paid internship for a minimum of 9 months.
Full or half time. If you know someone who wants to join a fast growing tech company that works with exciting top brands and commercial partners then give them a heads up..
Editor: Pointvoucher is part of The Danish-UK Chamber of Commerce via e3Light Group's Premier Membership - The Advisory Board
Zendesk is hiring
Zendesk is seeking an Associate Manager of Social Media in our key EMEA region to support our day-to-day global social media marketing efforts.
Working closely with our North America-based social media team, this role will help us provide 24-hour social media engagement to our growing global following. Social media management at Zendesk requires creativity, flexibility, diplomacy, superb writing skills, master multitasking skills, great attention to detail, and a keen sense of humour. Our ideal candidate will have professional experience creating and promoting content for all major social channels.
As our key EMEA-based social media team player, knowledge of regional social media influencers related to our brand’s operations is an asset. A solid understanding of social media metrics and analytics is especially important.
What you’ll do every day:
- Support and help drive the company’s global organic social media strategy
- Work closely with fellow social media team members, marketers, and other teams throughout the company to promote our content and brand
- Engage directly with customers, influencers, and the broader community as one of Zendesk’s emissaries on social channels, acting as a helpful resource, being a voice of encouragement, and ensuring a positive interaction
- Support the development and execution of social media campaigns
- Help increase engagement and increase followers across all social media channels
- Track, measure, and analyse how social content and campaigns are performing; and regularly update colleagues and management
- Support the product and PR teams for crisis and response management
What you’ll bring to the role:
- A passion for social media (especially Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram)
- An understanding of what works on each channel and how to best represent Zendesk on each while staying true to our brand
- A track record of successfully executing social media initiatives that drive sharing and engagement
- Excellent written and editorial skills and experience writing for external corporate communications channels
- Experience with social media for technology companies and/or B2B brands is highly desired
- Knowledge of Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Simply Measured, and/or other social media monitoring and analytic tools
- Experience measuring, analysing, and presenting the results of social media campaigns: what worked, what didn’t, and what to change next time
- Great people skills: experience working with various cross-functional groups (internal and external)
- A thick skin: willingness to absorb and act on input from all levels to improve the output and get better results
- 5+ years of professional experience, with 2+ years experience specifically in social media marketing
- B.A./B.S. degree
- Fluency in German, French, Spanish, and/or Portuguese would be helpful, although is not required
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
LEGO is hiring
We're HIRING! The LEGO Social Media & YouTube team has 4 brand new positions open in London for people with expert YouTube skills. Feel free to share!
Channel Developer https://lnkd.in/dxqZ5cx
Influencer Manager https://lnkd.in/dzRp44A
Audience Manager: https://lnkd.in/dgTY96q
Video Editor: https://lnkd.in/dZb4sqs
Do you have a digital media & marketing background? Would people call you a YouTube expert? Would you love to be a part of our Social Media team, driving the conversations around kids’ creativity, imagination and maintain their interest in the LEGO brand?
We are creating a specialist team dedicated to the immense growth of our YouTube channel. This newly created role will be part of a “lab” set-up, to run test-and-learn initiatives producing exciting content for children that can be executed in real time and scaled globally.
Your specific tasks include:
• Being responsible for multiple YouTube channel developments, and to create a channel plan based on defined audience insights
• Being the channel owner from concept, right through to execution, developing new ideas, mechanics, formats and identities for channels. Bringing innovation and new ways of approaching our core audience
• Being knowledgeable and savvy in video production process for YouTube, input into development of content that has both local and global potential
• Pitching and developing stories and content that win strong reach, working with external partners to deliver content
• Ability to stay ahead and move with the platform, reacting to changes in new technologies and formats, using insights and tracking to report back on performance and test cases. Use engagement patterns and online behaviour as the starting point for content creation
• Excel at generating and delivering awesome creative ideas that kids everywhere will love
Challenges and Opportunities
You will be joining a fast-paced, creative environment that is ever-changing. To be successful you need to be willing to take an experimental approach and take risks to really learn and be able to provide expert solutions. A great opportunity for someone who want to be a part of our journey to build a global, cutting-edge content network from the ground up through marketing innovation. The successful candidate will be passionate about creating inspiring and exciting content for Kids that will catapult the LEGO brand into one of best content creators on YouTube! How cool is that?!
Do you have what it takes?
• A digital media and marketing experience with a background from having worked with global brands across multiple markets
• A true YouTube expert, with a deep and thorough understanding of the platform and how it works. You have a proven track record of having worked on, and created content for YouTube channels across multiple brands where you managed to grow online audiences
• An understanding of the production processes that is required to deliver cutting-edge content. Have you even come across creating kids’ content? That’s even better!
• A true project leader, who is always on-top of things, taking pride in delivering on time and getting stuff done
• Thrives in an agile, high pace environment, where you through your creativity and entrepreneurial spirit are willing to do some trial and error to come up with a winning concept
• BA Hons Degree in Media, Marketing, Film preferred but not essential
Bringing it to Life
“This is a truly unique opportunity to create and build a world class way of working and producing exciting content for children everywhere. The successful candidate will be passionate and specialize in the growth of a very important area and for a much loved brand” - Ambreena Budaly, Senior Social Media Manager
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.
For more information about the other positions, please click on attached LinkedIn links.