|• International shipping and logistics experience in a dual role combining both customer service and sales.
• The opportunity to manage a portfolio of customers with responsibility for the end-to-end shipping process from quoting through to delivery of the cargo at destination.
• An opportunity to represent a world-class brand in the form of Safmarine.
• The chance to work alongside a dynamic and motivated team of Customer Experience Partners and to contribute to the growth and success of Safmarine.
• A role with plenty of freedom and room to create your own impact.
• Great development opportunities not only within the Safmarine brand, but also across the AP-Moller Maersk group.
• Competitive salary and benefit package which includes but is not limited to a generous pension scheme, health insurance and free on site restaurant serving breakfast and lunch.
|• To deliver a positive customer experience for all customers and to ensure a smooth execution of the end–to-end shipment process by working closely various stakeholders.
• Hunt leads among lost or inactive accounts as well as follow-up of opportunities for existing customers. This includes involvement in marketing campaigns and sales promotions as required.
• Work closely with External Sales Managers to cultivate the customer relationship with a view to maximizing volume and profitability at every opportunity.
• Ensure all products and services well presented to the customer in order to better take advantage of Safmarine differentiators in the market.
• Build strong relationships with all stakeholders including the Safmarine Global Service Centre based in Mumbai, India.
• Develop a full understanding of customers’ business drivers, needs and requirements.
• Effectively handover of terms and conditions agreed with customer to stakeholder groups, including Global Service Centre teams.
• Management of sales pipeline and segmentation alongside accurate equipment and booking forecasting.
• Handling of incoming customer services enquiries, with focus on quick and efficient issue resolution and exception management.
• Promoting the Safmarine Brand in daily interactions through various channels and agreed media.
|Who we are looking for
|• Problem solving skills with a strong customer focus.
• Interpersonal savvy with a drive for results.
• Capable of building solid rapport over the phone.
• Can build and maintain a strong network of customers.
• Successfully manages the negotiation process.
• Has an ability to qualify leads.
• Is a clear communicator at all levels of the organization.
• Capable of overcoming objections with a compassionate attitude.
• Has knowledge of market competitors and industry trends.
• Confident in decision making.
• Ability to deliver volume and revenue targets for own customer portfolio alongside the wider team.
• Understands and can execute successful pipeline management.
• Communicates efficiently and effectively using all communication mediums.
• Strong organizational skills with understanding of prioritization.
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs.