KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – LEGO CERTIFIED STORES
China, ShanghaiClosing Date for applying:
18 May '17How to apply:
Help The LEGO® Group grow in one of our most dynamic markets.
The aim of the LEGO Certified Store (LCS) strategy is to protect the LEGO Brand, increase brand awareness, enhance partner performance, deliver exceptional customer service, expand the LEGO business quickly and efficiently while establishing consistency.
Work with key customers and drive the market growth
LCS will be one of the main driver of growth in China and will be expanded aggressively. A dedicated sales account manager is needed to develop the right expansion strategy, manage partners to implement the aligned strategy, and to ensure the LEGO retail experience across the high quality branded store.
The role is to establish, implement and manage the account business plan in North region while delivering the growth objective.
LCS Channel Business Development in North region
• Evaluate and manage the LEGO® Certified Stores in the defined territory by strategic plan
• Manage, monitor quality distribution partners to implement the expansion and retail strategies
• Develop and execute channel business plan and yearly trade plan, collaborating with internal cross-functional teams and distribution partners
• Build strong and long-term retail partnership
• Work closely with regional team to ensure constructive cooperation with customers through excellent account management; and also develop new distribution partners
• Manage account P&L to maximize ROI and ensure profitability
• Set and manage budgets including sales goals, KPI’s and expense control
• Negotiate and set yearly trade terms and scorecard
Segmentation and assortment Planning
• Develop and enforce channel segmentation criteria and implementation
• Develop channel buying guidelines and recommendations according to the campaign and core assortment as a base, which is developed by product team
• Drive door productivity through quality channel assortment plans and buying recommendations
Retail Management and Channel Specific Program Planning
• Monitor customer sell-in and sell-thru ensuring that inventory are within manageable levels to sustain a healthy and profitable business.
• Ensure consistent brand standards especially in areas of visual presentation, product management, PR and marketing, operations and human resources
• Proactively participate and provide input (policies, procedure) to the door opening process (Space, SKU, Item requirements and business share by theme line) in order to influence space configuration (to drive door productivity).
• Initiating and implement channel specific sales program in align with seasonal requirements and driving store healthy growth
• Monitor and track brand and sales performance through monthly reports and scorecard / KPI tracking
• Develop in collaboration with IT and Operations an account-based data reporting system in order to analyses retail intelligence and performance (sell-in, sell-out, inventory levels, in stock rate etc.)
• Articulate reporting needs and develop reporting templates
• Drive data analysis and provide executive management reports calling out conclusions and recommendations with a focus point on increasing door productivity
We’re looking for a team player who has
• 8-10 years working experience in an successful retail business with at least 4 year Key Account Management
• Good understanding of the China retail industry and business
• Comprehensive understanding of operating and running branded retail stores
• Experienced in running and managing retail stores, either directly operated or through franchise partners
• Fluent in verbal and written English and Chinese (minimum Mandarin)
• Strong and pro-active in motivation, negotiation and conflict resolution
• Basic financial skills to set and review plans and programs
• Open-minded, collaborative, navigates confidently with diverse stakeholders across cultures and functions, able to face internal challenges and take actions
• Team player, Innovative mind-set and eager to continuously develop and improve
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.