LEGO is hiring
We're HIRING! The LEGO Social Media & YouTube team has 4 brand new positions open in London for people with expert YouTube skills. Feel free to share!
Channel Developer https://lnkd.in/dxqZ5cx
Influencer Manager https://lnkd.in/dzRp44A
Audience Manager: https://lnkd.in/dgTY96q
Video Editor: https://lnkd.in/dZb4sqs
Do you have a digital media & marketing background? Would people call you a YouTube expert? Would you love to be a part of our Social Media team, driving the conversations around kids’ creativity, imagination and maintain their interest in the LEGO brand?
We are creating a specialist team dedicated to the immense growth of our YouTube channel. This newly created role will be part of a “lab” set-up, to run test-and-learn initiatives producing exciting content for children that can be executed in real time and scaled globally.
Your specific tasks include:
• Being responsible for multiple YouTube channel developments, and to create a channel plan based on defined audience insights
• Being the channel owner from concept, right through to execution, developing new ideas, mechanics, formats and identities for channels. Bringing innovation and new ways of approaching our core audience
• Being knowledgeable and savvy in video production process for YouTube, input into development of content that has both local and global potential
• Pitching and developing stories and content that win strong reach, working with external partners to deliver content
• Ability to stay ahead and move with the platform, reacting to changes in new technologies and formats, using insights and tracking to report back on performance and test cases. Use engagement patterns and online behaviour as the starting point for content creation
• Excel at generating and delivering awesome creative ideas that kids everywhere will love
Challenges and Opportunities
You will be joining a fast-paced, creative environment that is ever-changing. To be successful you need to be willing to take an experimental approach and take risks to really learn and be able to provide expert solutions. A great opportunity for someone who want to be a part of our journey to build a global, cutting-edge content network from the ground up through marketing innovation. The successful candidate will be passionate about creating inspiring and exciting content for Kids that will catapult the LEGO brand into one of best content creators on YouTube! How cool is that?!
Do you have what it takes?
• A digital media and marketing experience with a background from having worked with global brands across multiple markets
• A true YouTube expert, with a deep and thorough understanding of the platform and how it works. You have a proven track record of having worked on, and created content for YouTube channels across multiple brands where you managed to grow online audiences
• An understanding of the production processes that is required to deliver cutting-edge content. Have you even come across creating kids’ content? That’s even better!
• A true project leader, who is always on-top of things, taking pride in delivering on time and getting stuff done
• Thrives in an agile, high pace environment, where you through your creativity and entrepreneurial spirit are willing to do some trial and error to come up with a winning concept
• BA Hons Degree in Media, Marketing, Film preferred but not essential
Bringing it to Life
“This is a truly unique opportunity to create and build a world class way of working and producing exciting content for children everywhere. The successful candidate will be passionate and specialize in the growth of a very important area and for a much loved brand” - Ambreena Budaly, Senior Social Media Manager
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.
For more information about the other positions, please click on attached LinkedIn links.