Welcome to the Danish-UK Association
Formerly the Danish-UK Chamber of Commerce and the Danish Club; the Danish-UK Association, a vibrant and flourishing space for all things business, social and cultural between the UK and Denmark.
Founded in January 2018, the Danish-UK Association (DKUK) is a ‘FORENING’ – a Danish word that best translates as ‘Association’ or ‘Fellowship’, meaning we are member-driven. The more you put in, the more you’ll get out.
Joining us opens the door to a world of business and social connections and friendships, profiling opportunities, access to Club Quarters facilities across London, a growing number of exclusive discounts and invitations to sporting and cultural activities.
The Danish-UK Association welcomes all sizes of business and private members – from large multinationals to sole traders, students and retirees – providing a superb platform for business and friendships to flourish.
With over 700 active, professional and private members, joining the DKUK brings you into an organisation whose sole purpose is to help your commercial and social interests thrive.
We have a choice of memberships and depending on which is right for you, our key offerings include:
- Connections – there’s nothing better for business than a warm connection and it’s our genuine interest in all our members that means we pride ourselves on making high-quality and valuable, professional introductions both within and beyond the membership
- Access to Club Quarters – open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, members can access (via a named membership card) a range of facilities at Club Quarters Hotels in Central London at: Club Quarters Trafalgar Square, Club Quarters St. Paul’s, Club Quarters Gracechurch and Club Quarters Lincoln’s Inn Fields. Venue facilities include hot desking, meeting lounge, free Wi-Fi and printing facilities, complimentary bean-to-cup coffee, tea and bottled water (all venues), Club Living Room with computers (Trafalgar Square) and space for co-working and meetings St. Pauls/Gracechurch/Lincoln’s Inn Fields) Profiling opportunities – maximise your presence and showcase your business within the network. Trade members can set up a profile page, share news and editorial, connect on social media, publicise events, place recruitment adverts or author a testimonial. We also offer some paid for marketing activities including e-shots, banner ads, mail-outs and event sponsorship opportunities. It’s never been easier to look so good!
- Special offers and discounts – as well as a growing number of member-to-member offers on goods and services DKUK members can also benefit from the following discounts courtesy of Club Quarters Hotels (on presentation of Club Access membership cards – Club Quarters has the right to withdraw any of these and are subject to review on a regular basis):
- 50% discount on meeting rooms: mid-sized meeting rooms to grand ballrooms
- Discounted member-only rates on overnight accommodation at all Club Quarters Hotels worldwide as well as at The Grand, the charming boutique hotel located at Trafalgar Square (contact Club Quarter venues for rates)
- 15% discount on food and beverages at ‘Boyds Grill & Wine Bar’, Northumberland Avenue
- 15% discount on food and beverages at ‘Bianco43’ Italian restaurant, Northumberland Avenue
- 20% discount in the restaurant and bar at Inamo Soho and Inamo Covent Garden
- 25% discount at Cha Chaan Teng restaurant in Holborn
- 15% on Brisqq Courier Services
- 10% discount with PA Business Support Ltd
- Members with business in New York may join New York Club Collection and enjoy privileged access to three sister clubs; The View of the World Club at the World Centre Hotel, The Terrace Club in the heart of Rockefeller Centre and the historic Midtown Executive Club (at Club Quarters)
Events – our busy calendar of events, both formal and informal, is the beating heart of the DKUK’s activities. Ranging from industry specific and job function business and social events to cultural experiences and sporting activities designed to help you nurture friendships and unwind, we provide a range of events for trade and private members alike
- Ready to join? Choose your membership type below: