Novicell Seminar - Sitecore 9: What’s new?
Sitecore XP 9 has been released, opening up radical new opportunities for marketers by unifying all customer data and interactions other data sources into one consolidated platform.
What you get from the seminar
Join us for an exclusive session on 18 January and learn more about the latest and most significant update to the Sitecore Experience Platform—one that will dramatically change the way you do digital marketing.
We have teamed up with Sitecore and partners to give you an overview of the new features of the 9 release, and how to make full and efficient use of the new features.
This seminar will teach you:
- What’s new in Sitecore 9: Overview and key features (Ollie March, Digital Experience Consultant, Sitecore)
- The powerful Digizuite™ DAM for Sitecore module: All media files at your fingertips (Peter Toft, Sales & Business Development Officer, Digizuite)
- How to implement and work with Sitecore UX (Jorge Lusar, Sitecore Solution Architect, Novicell)
- Sitecore Habitat: Creating deep insights and making personalised customer experiences (Jorge Lusar, Sitecore Solution Architect, Novicell)
Who is this seminar for
Whether you are a developer or marketer embarking on everything from personalisation to marketing automation and everything in between, this event is for you.
This seminar covers presentations business sessions that are catered for CMOs, Marketing and Digital Leaders, E-Commerce Managers, Marketing Heads and Digital/IT Heads.
- Date: 18 January 2018
- Registration starts at 14:30 and the seminar will begin at 15:00
- Location: WeWork Waterhouse Square, room 3A
Please note that this event is free of charge.
We would like to invite everyone who has the time to stay for networking drinks afterwards to connect with Sitecore executives, product experts, customers, and partners.
Take your marketing expertise further. Reserve your seat today, by clicking the registration link below.
* Note! This event is not a DUCC event, but one we have kindly offered to publish on behalf of our network. DUCC cannot be held liable for anything related to this. Thus any comments, questions or reclamation please contact the organiser directly.
Novicell is a highly-valued member of the chamber. Feel free to check out their member profile.
Terms, Conditions & Cancellation Policy
Subject to terms & conditions.